Our geotechnical design site representatives have more than 20 years experience in the field and can make key decisions on site allowing minimal disruption to the construction program therefore preventing costly delays.
Geoinventions capabilities include:
- Providing Level 1 Supervision (AS 3798:2007)
- RPEQ Foundation Certification
- Ground improvement project supervision and management
- In-situ materials management
- Residential and commercial subdivision management
- As-built construction drawing certification